Mulakan Dengan

Mulakan Dengan

20100617

++ To Expand Or Not To Expand ++

Last night, my SIL called...

Lately, eversince i was in the same business with her, she often called me rather than her brother...

If she called my hubby means, i didnt pick up the call.

Its true. Last night she called my hubby due to i didnt hear the phone ringing...

Why?

She was asking me about my cendawan business. How is it.... Got any problem or not... Really want my business to be good and safe and expand....

Shes a good sister to all her adik2 and good daughter to my MIL.

Eversince my FIL pass away for the past 20 years, shes the one who always take care of her siblings...

And now, seeing that this business having a potential, she propose me a client...

It was her client, but since she also cannot fulfill the demand, she wanna pass this one customer of hers to me...

Another reason is because the customer is nearer to me rather than to her.

But at d moment, cannot take the responsibility bcoz my own customers demand also cannot fulfill weekly.... 5kg or more weekly... Furthermore, this customer of her need at least 8kg weekly or maybe more....

With the quantity of my bongkah cendawan, i think i better let it go now.... Let her supply the customer by her self this moment...

So, to get at least 15kg per week, i need to expand my rumah cendawan bigger.... more bongkah, more production....

U think i can do it part time? Oh, my SIL is a full time businesswomen.... She let go her good post starting this year.... But i think its worth it for her now.... Her business is expanding and the market is getting bigger...

TAPI.... mana nak cekau $$$$$$.....

Any suggestion?





No comments: