Mulakan Dengan

Mulakan Dengan

20090701

++ I'm Bizi...!!!! ++

Mmg always early mth i will be bizi with all my accounts work.
But this time it was extra bizi. After doing half-yearly stock check, compilation plak. But it's all done....
Now, time for my accounting.... It's gonna be 2008 audit. So, need to prepare docs for boss to do the audit with auditers.
Today, it was a non-stop work. Everybody also finish their stock check i think, so they ordered double fm the normal.... Soooo many invoices today and no rest except during lunch time. Makan and solat, after that work... work... again.
Till i need to ask favor fm my hubby to fetch my daughter...... thanks yangg.... Balik, driving like no others on d road but not that speedy lahhhh.... The end, sampai umah dah capek.
Yangg.... kita gi makan luar, ek.....
Sapa belanja ?
Yelah, yelah, ibu ajak ibulah yg belanja.....
Note : Due to all the above reason, it will be less entry this week..... Sori aaaa......

No comments: